Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seeking Justice (2012)

I have decided to find the dumbest pics of Nicolas Cage.
It is only the beginning of March and I think I have taken about as much Nicolas Cage as I can. "Seeking Justice" is his latest crapfest about a man whose wife is raped and he hires a team of mercenaries to find the man who did it. The mercenaries get Cage in the old "Godfather", "One day we'll need a favor" routine, and start hunting him down when he tries to back out of the deal. Suspending my disbelief for this silly concept was easy. It was trying to buy Cage and January Jones as a married couple, or people, that was hard. Try as he might, Guy Pearce did everything to save this film, but the bad direction, and two lifeless leads made it very hard for him. I wish I would see Guy in better movies than this more often.

Grade: D


Starring: Nicolas Cage, January Jones, Guy Pearce,
Director: Roger Donaldson
Writer(s): Robert Tannen - Story: Todd Hickey & Robert Tannen
RT: 106 min
Rating: R for violence, language and brief sexuality

No comments:

Post a Comment