Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Underworld: Awakening (2012)

She shot me down. 
I would like to thank the director of this movie for deciding to do a recap of the first two installments, because I don't remember a damn thing that happened in either them. They were both forgettable, poorly made tripe, and this one seems like it is destined to follow in their footsteps. Bad writing, terrible acting, and laughable special effects all play a role in making this a highly uninteresting bore of a theatre going experience. The most glorious part of this film is its merciful 88 minute running time. Makes me a little less anxious about "Twilight 4.5", and I didn't think that was possible.

Grade: D


Starring: Kate Beckinsale, Michael Ealy, India Eisley
Director: Mans Marlind & Bjorn Stein
Writer(s): Len Wiseman & John Hlavin and J. Michael Straczynski and Allison Burnett
RT: 88 min
Rating: R for strong violence and gore, and for some language

No comments:

Post a Comment